In Person Class Health & Safety
For those of you that live on the Surrey Hampshire border, I am setting up my first in person socially distanced Pilates class in September 2020.
Mixed Ability Pilates - In Person Socially Distanced Class
Binsted Village Hall, Church Street, Binsted, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4NX
5 week in person Pilates Course £65.00 (£13.00 per class)
Very Limited Spaces
In a Covid safe building and social distancing measures will be in place.
You will need to book online to save your space. Booking on first come first serve basis.
Click Here to book your space.
Please make sure to read and observe the following rules:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Due to social distancing please maintain a 2 meter gap between others at all times.
- Please make sure you enter and leave the hall one at a time. Due to the government regulations currently a group of over 6 is not allowed to socialise so please make sure you leave the building promptly before and after the class.
- You will need to bring your own Yoga or exercise mat, small towel and yoga block.
- Wear a face mask when entering and exiting the building.
- Once in the hall please stay on your yoga mat.
- Booking online essential. Spaces are strictly limited.
- Small socially distanced class. Stay 2 meters apart from all others at all times.
- Complete and submit an up to date health questionnaire here and let me know of any health conditions you have that may affect you in my class. I am happy for you to call me should you wish to discuss this.
- Let me know if you are unwell and don't attend the class. You can do one of my online classes at home instead.
- Observe Social Distancing of 2 meters between class participants at all time.
- Use the antibacterial hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the building.
- Please come dressed for the class as changing facilities are not currently available.
For more information on the new Covid Safe space and the upcoming course and how to book go to